LiftMaster - Screw Drive Garage Door Opener - San Francisco Bay Area, CA
Deciding on a garage door opener is not an easy task. The fact is that you need to go through numerous garage door openers to pick the best one. You may also get confused as you are not aware of the features of all the garage door openers on the market. Taking a professional’s help is a wise decision when you need to buy a new garage door opener for your garage door. You can seek help from Bay Area Garage Door Masters as we have knowledgeable team of specialists who are familiar with all the garage door opener brands. Without professional’s help, you may feel like a shot in the dark as you do not have the complete information regarding various garage door openers.
You get numerous advantages to buying a good garage door opener. For example, you can save yourself from getting drenched when there is a heavy rainfall as an opener gives you a hassle free entry, and also safeguards your home from intruders. With the push of a button, you can get into your home during a harsh weather. A technologically advanced garage door opener makes difficult for anyone to break into you house.
Three types of garage door openers are available on the market, each has its own pros and cons:
- Chain Drive: This kind of openers are one of the common ones on the market. As the name suggests, it features a chain to pull a trolley that helps in sliding the door up and down. A drawback is that this garage door opener is a bit noisy.
- Belt Drive: This opener uses a belt instead of a chain. When compared to chain drive opener, it creates less noise when used. This opener; however, is a bit expensive.
- Screw Drive: This category of an opener rotates threaded steel rod to move the trolley that helps in closing and opening of the door. It needs less maintenance as compared to the other openers, but the negative point is that it is noisier than belt drive.
Now , we will discuss the features of LiftMaster screw drive garage door opener:
3240 - PREMIUM SERIES 1/2 HP SCREW DRIVE GARAGE DOOR OPENER
The premium series of garage door opener offers optimal performance no matter how harsh is the climate. This model is maintenance free and gives smooth and quiet performance even in the extreme hot and cold temperature.
All LiftMaster openers, including garage door opener - premium series need to be purchased under professional’s guidance and from a reputable company.
- Offers durable and powerful performance with P3 Motors™, which are exclusively made for use in garage door openers.
- Cater steady performance and lifting power from the ½ HP motor, including industrial-strength Screw Drive.
- Give quiet and smooth operation with the Motor Vibration Isolation System (MVIS®) for many years to come.
- Equipped with 200-watt lighting with adjustable light time delay offers more energy-efficient use.
- The one-piece steel rail design caters less friction and therefore no binding or lubrication is needed, even in the extreme weather condition.
- Have a peace of mind with our motor that goes for a long.
- Compatible with HomeLink® Safety and Security
- Safeguard your household completely as it sends a new code every time you use your remote control
- Lock down your garage door and automatically monitor against a forced opening with PosiLock®.
- Prevent the door from closing if there is obstruction in the safety beam that passes the garage door opening.
Bay Area Garage Door Masters helps in programming LiftMaster garage door opener and also troubleshoot LiftMaster garage door opener when needed. You can also call us if you need lubrication for your LiftMaster screw drive opener. Customers turn to our company to buy the following things:
- LiftMaster Screw Drive Coupler
- LiftMaster garage door opener remote
- LiftMaster garage door opener battery
- LiftMaster garage door opener parts
You can also call us if you need these aforementioned garage door accessories and parts. We will not only offer you these products at an affordable price, but also install and configure them to perfection. Save our helpline and do not forget to call us in case you need any help related to your garage door.